Friday, October 2, 2009

My First Payment

Hello Online Money Hunters,
Well this week has been pretty slow. By it being my last semester of college I'm overwhelmed with my senior project and other things. But i just recieved payment from YouData, Pinecone Research, and one of my Mystery Shopping companies. So this week's total is as follows:
Corporate Research International (Mystery Shopping)= 7.25
Pinecone Research= 3.00
Youdata= 1.48
For the grand total of :drumroll:

$11.73
Not bad for my first week of really half assing the job. But I will vow to increase every week.

~$11.73 towards student loan debt~ * Does the happy dance*
P.S- if anyone out there in the blogosphere knows how to do screen snapshots i would really appreciate the knowledge so i can have proof of my earnings.
Have a good week hunting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I'm MsFit,
    just ran into your blog.
    It looks great and I wish you the best of luck on making extra money online.
    Those are all really great sites.
    I'm also making extra money online,
    feel free to check out my blog Quests4Cash,
    I'm always posting up my latest proof of payments.

    Oh speaking of that, to post screenshots.
    Simply join either photobucket or ImageShack.
    Once you do that, open up your Paint (it's like word but for drawing)

    then go to your proof of pay screen and press the Prt Scr button (its on the top next to the f12 button.

    Ok then go back to your paint and press Ctrl V at the same time. That should paste it on their.
    Once you do that you can save it as whatever you wish. You can also edit out any info by using the little paint tools on the side of the bar.

    Once you save it, upload it to your photobucket or imageshack.
    Once you do that you should get some html codes that come up. Use whichever one you wish. Copy and paste it into your blog.
    It should come out.


    Wow that was the longest explanation.
    I hope I didn't confuse you.
    if I did try doing a search, I know there are much better explanations out there, lol.

    If not let me know if you have any problems!

    Keep in touch.
    You can contact me anytime by commenting on my blog :)

    MsFit @ $ Quests 4 Cash- Your Source For Cash Online $

    ReplyDelete

Track my earnings with CashCrate!